Saturday, October 01, 2005

Off to Class

Hey all! I am on my way off to my Saturday class. I must say - any thoughts of working on my masters have pretty much left - and this is only my third class! Ugh! I would much rather stay in bed this morning.

I did, however, do 90 crunches when I got up. Katie and I both feel like we are negelecting our abs - so, maybe I will make this part of my routine.

Last night Katie and I did Let's Dish. She then went out to dinner with Charles (it was their 1 year anniversary) and I stayed home and had a really yummy Guaco Taco burger. I also made the blueberry buckle. I only had about 1/2 a serving - but it was still a lot. So - I over indulged a bit last night. BUT! My weight was exactly the same this morning. I need to do something to get the ball rolling again. Maybe after class I will do some research on how to get past a slump. (Although officially it isn't a slump because it has only been a few days... On TUESDAY we will know if it is a slump - although, even THAT we would have to be plateaued for a few weigh-in days before it counts as a real plateau.)

No comments: