Wednesday, October 26, 2005

An update on yesterday, plus today

I didn't go home and have Moroccan beef stew for dinner again. I was tired of it, so I had tuna on toast and a handful of plain potato chips. I had one pirouette cookie stick before bed too. Which is a small victory in itself because I used to eat 2 or 3.

Today has been the same--all natural yogurt with granola stirred in for breakfast, a banana for my mid morning snack, and I just ate my carrots out of boredom while I am waiting on a report to run. I have pb & j again...BUT...I am a little bored with that today so I may try to get a sandwich out somewhere. Subway is probably my only reasonable option if I do head out at lunch time. Every where else serves garbage disguised as food.

I also didn't stop and get a scale. I ended up leaving work much later than I had planned, and I had a very annoying headache, which I later attributed to the fact that I had consumed no caffeine all day long. I haven't had any yet today either...the headache should start around 2:30...

Do any of you log your weight fluctuations through the day? Yesterday morning I weighed in at 164, but last night before bed I was 167. I am going to keep track of it for a few days just out of curiosity. 3 lbs seems like a lot, especially since I really didn't eat a lot yesterday.

No comments: