Friday, October 14, 2005

Past that point!

Finally!! This morning I was 206.6. So... going down again FINALLY. Of course, I doubt it will hold out. We will see.

I have been really bad with exercise this week. Tuesday night it was late when I got home and Katie and I were meeting a friend for her birthday - so I skipped it. Wednesday I was recovering from giving blood (althought I really SHOULD have exercised). Last night by the time I got home from visiting Kirsten and then eating dinner it was after 10. I took a shower and sorted through my jewelry for Katie's "party" today. I read for a little while - and then went to bed. I didn't even pack my lunch for today. I had left over food from yesterday (one fruit, one vegetable, and cottage cheese). So I stuck in a banana and wheat thins and called my lunch packed. Kristy wants to get sushi today anyway. Yippee!

No comments: