Monday, October 24, 2005

Rainy Monday

I'm not sure whether I'm going to manage exercise today -- Cecilia still sounds terrible even though she's almost certainly not contagious anymore, so I don't know if she'd be all that welcome at the gym. And Daniel is sick so he probably won't want to go. I need to talk myself into doing some other exercise today -- it will have to be something indoors since it's so rotten outside.

Yesterday I ate my usual breakfast, and lunch of one slice of pepperoni pizza. I managed not to eat the chips and such that were around all day, and instead I ate almonds and canteloupe. Daniel was late getting home and I was starved, so I got out the salad bag and snacked from there for a long time -- but lettuce is as low cal as you can get. I was very proud of myself for eating it, too -- once I started I wasn't interested in the junk food. Dinner was one slice of sausage pizza and a glass of Zinfandel. After dinner and after I put the kids to bed I had a beer and a reasonable portion of chips, plus I ate the half of Mary's cupcake that she hadn't eaten, instead of digging out more sweets for me to eat too much of. It wasn't the most well-balanced day I've ever had but it could have been a lot worse. I didn't exercise at all, shame on me!

Tomorrow is weigh-in day -- I've seen numbers as low as 160.0 this week but I'm not counting on that showing up tomorrow.

No comments: