Thursday, October 06, 2005

It's tough to title these...

It's almost as difficult as naming files at work on the network...

Anyways, today I had semi-instant oatmeal with raisins and apples for breakfast, and I tossed my icky ham sandwich at lunch and ate a southwestern tuna wrap from Au Bon Pain instead. I always forget until I am eating them how huge the tortilla is, but I ripped off a decent amount of excess to remedy that. I also ate some carrots that I had packed, and a hard pretzel. For dinner we are having prok chops, and I am going to slice mine over a salad and probably make Joe some mashed potatoes to go with his (not the real thing of course! The kind in the box...)

I did exercise when I got home from work. I started with 10 minutes on the stepper but it was making this weird noise so I finished with 15 more minutes on the treadmill. I could hear it over my blaring mp3 player tucked in my ears so I know it was a pretty loud noise.

Tomorrow my plan is to have the same oatmeal for breakfast, a pear for a snack in the morning at work, and then have a salad from Giant at lunch time. I already know the boys are going to Andy Nelson's BBQ shack on York Rd and I need to stear clear of that place. Then in the afternoon I am going to have a pretzel as a snack. Dinner on Fridays is always up in the air, but I will have to figure something out.

I am hoping by telling you what I PLAN to have tomorrow you can scold me when I have something 10x worse because I am weak and give in.

Exercise tomorrow is going to be house cleaning. This place is a wreck since we were away last weekend. And my dad's 70th birthday party is here on the 16th and I have so much to do before that. Like finish painting the stairway. I trimmed it like 5 weeks ago and just never actually rolled the darn paint everywhere else.

No comments: