Friday, October 28, 2005

Thursday and Friday

I have been off work yesterday and today trying to take care of things around the house to get ready for winter. Yesterday I spent the majority of the day digging and planting bulbs for spring. This morning has been more of the same, and when Joe gets back from whe hardware store awe are going to attempt to stain the deck, which I am dreading because it is 16' x 33' and 9' in the air. Excellent.

So needless to say my exercise has been in the form of chores. Yesterday I ate yogurt and granola for breakfast, but we went to Messinas's for lunch and I had a small chicken parmesan sub and 2 cheese sticks. It was delicious. For dinner I had toast. Today I had a waffle for breakfast, and I just snacked on a few almonds, and I have no idea what the rest of the day will bring.

Joe just got home...gotta run...

No comments: