Monday, October 31, 2005

Halloween hell

Hi everyone,
I just handed out my hundredth candy to the trick-or-treaters and I swear I am eating one for everyone I hand out. But then I vowed to come in here and post something to make myself accountable. Every year at this time I feel like I am trying to lose weight...last year I was getting ready for our son's November wedding.
I think I posted about a week ago and I was just getting started and feeling totally positive. I had a fair weekend and started cheating with the candy last night. Today at school the kids had the party at 1:oo and I kept my hands and mouth away from the refreshments. Came home and took the dog on a 3 mile walk and felt pretty good. Now I am determined to take the extra Halloween candy to school tomorrow and pawn it off on the kids. I feel like whenever i start with any sugar I am like an alcoholic with bourbon or scotch ot whatever.
Okay, my short term goal is to lose 5 pounds AND KEEP IT OFF by Thanksgiving.
I wish you all a happy halloween.
Barb

No comments: