Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Achy and sore

Hey all!

I woke up this morning feeling miserable! I was so achy and sore, with a very sore throat. I decided to stay in bed an extra hour or two - and that seemed to help. I am not sure if it was because of the Renn Fest on Sunday or kickboxing last night, or that I am getting a bug - but I have been feeling it coming since Sunday night. I am at work now, but I may sneak out early today.


I was down to 208.4 today. Yippee! That is another 1.6 pounds - which is just about right (although I would like to see the REAL 1% of me which is 2.1 pounds!)

Today I am supposed to go to a lunch meeting at Valley View Farms. It is SO hard to pass up a free lunch - but I think I will skip the eating portion of the meeting. I will have to report back afterwards to let you know if I STUCK to that decision. I am not sure if it is a set menu - but if it is not I MAY order a soup for lunch. I will try for a low sodium, non-creamy soup. 8-)

No comments: