Wednesday, October 12, 2005

tag-a-long

Late as usual! I am losing my enthusiasm for this whole diet/exercise thing. Kirsten was only home from the hospital overnight before she had to go back so my exercise has been walking the halls of GBMC.

I did remember to weigh in Tuesday--I was at 149. I had had one giddy, blissful morning when I dropped from 149.5 to 147.5, but then I made that birthday cake!! It is gone now, but I was 150.5 this morning. I just have to pull myself up by my socks and get on track again.

I have finished off my granola, so starting tomorrow I will have Honey Nut shredded Wheat for breakfast. I am still doing the yogurt for lunch most days, but I should work on that pita we have in the fridge. Tonight we are having leftover meatloaf for supper with I don't know what else. We had it with baked sweeet potatoes last night, and mixed veggies and green salad. I am about to have almonds for snack, and then we have to get going over to Sarah's to meet Claire's bus.

No comments: