Wednesday, October 19, 2005

temptation

What a gloomy bunch of possts today! Remember, you all, that no one is allowed to drop out!
I was up a half a pound today. yesterday I had orange juice and shredded wheat for breakfast--a small bowl becuase it was late when I had breakfast, a 6 oz low fat yogurt and a glass of milk with a cookie for lunch. For dinner I had spaghetti with meat sauce again, a green salad with my usual no dressing, a glass of Lambrusco (for my heart), honeydew melon for dessert and a half of eclair later in the evening. Oh, and I had a half a lrge apple mid-afternoon.

This morning I had the same breakfast, but for lunch I had a small whole wheat pita with Egg Beaters scrambled egg and a slice of Swiss cheese. Afterwards I had a slice of crumb cake with a glass of milk, so I bet I'll be up again tomorrow. Furthermore, Dick dug out what he thought were some strips of beef to make stew but turned out to be three pork ribs, which I'll bake tonight in barbecue sauce, just to get rid of them. We got freebie potato chips at Wegman's, so I'll serve those and try to restrain myself. I'll do veggie and salad and probably have wine and crumb cake again. I guess we'd better stay away from bakery specials!

No comments: