Friday, October 07, 2005

Blame it on the rain

Isn't that a song or something?

Well - that is as good a thing as any. Actually, I was slightly down this morning - but not down to the 207.8 I hit before. It was 209.4. I did OK with my eating - but I was delayed getting started - I had a 9am meeting that I had to get ready for - and then I didn't get to eat until about 10 or so. I was good about the two hour breaks, eating my apple, sandwich, cereal with skim milk (not in that order). THEN Kristy called and said - it is the first Friday in October... Are you meeting us? I forgot we had a standing date. SO - off I went. I ordered a small frozen yogurt, but got it with caramel, brownies and pecans. BUT - I only ate about half of it. Sigh.

Yeah - we all need a swift kick! I am not tired of the food. I don't love exercising - but it's not so bad... I just need to put a little more effort into both of those things. It is so easy to slack - now that we have been at this for a month.

Maybe we need more challenges! OK - For everyone who exercises every weekday next week (five days straight) you can pick ANY one of my embellishments. (Sorry Mom...) Oh dear... now that I have said that I just KNOW you will all find something that is irreplaceable. Just kidding! I probably won't notice it is missing.
8-)

Katie and I are supposed to go out tonight - but with this miserable rain I am tempted to stay in and read. That would save me calories from drinking - but I manage to BURN a lot more calories when I go out. What a dilemma.

No comments: