Friday, October 07, 2005

Already off track and it's only 9:01 am

For some reason I managed to mess up my oatmeal this morning as I was making it. It was soup. Not sure how that happened since all I have to do is add 1/2 cup of water and nuke it for 1 minute 30 seconds, but regardless I didn't eat breakfast at home and figured I'd be able to drink my way through the morning at work with water, tea and diet soda, but that failed miserably so I am sitting here eating my pop tart from the vending machine because my stomach was growling so loudly it was a little embarassing. When I grocery shop this weekend I am going to get some "Plan B" nutragrain breakfast bars to stash at work. Before I bought the pop tarts I did investigate my options in the vending machine on weightwatchers.com and picked the lowest points value food that was in there that wasn't potato chips.

No comments: