Saturday, October 08, 2005

Seems quiet around here

I'm just here to post my daily update. I did exercise today -- I took the kids to campus to see a swim meet (Mary's idea, and she really had fun) and we did a lot of walking around there (parking was bad), and after that we went to the gym where I put in a very unenthusiastic 40 minutes on the bike. I tried to start out at level 7 but I couldn't maintain it -- I don't know if I'm just not ready for it, or if yesterday's aerobics and today's walk were too much for my legs to take.

I had my normal breakfast, and for lunch I had some blueberry yogurt and several almonds. Then I had another helping or so of almonds for a snack (I was trapped on the sofa with a sleeping baby on my lap, and Alexander left the open jar of almonds next to me and carried the lid off!), and I ate a piece of string cheese. For dinner I ate one slice of pizza (pepperoni and green peppers) and one breadstick (not the buttery or cheesy kind -- it was just baked crust) with pizza sauce. I can think of nothing else I ate today! How did I completely miss fruit? And I didn't go hungry today but it doesn't seem like much food. This wasn't a very well-balanced day, but I suppose it could have been worse.

No comments: