Friday, September 30, 2005

late--

Sorry I haven't posted for a couple of days. I have been busy!

Yes, we bought a new scale Tuesday, and since then it has said 149 each morning. I'm stuck, too. I think I forgot to weigh myself one morning. I have been trying to clean the house this week, and we have had a lot of appointments I had chicken cordon bleu on Wednesday and Thursday nights, after my normal breakfast and lunch, but yesterday I had a couple of extra cookies, and today, after mowing the front and back yards, I had a root beer and some extra almonds--a total of 15 instead of 8 or 9!

I worked a little longer in the yard, trying to rake up some of the moss, and then Dad turned the sprinkler on, and after a while, sprinkled some grass seed on the part he'd sprinkled. Hope the exercise counted for something!

One evening we had popcorn, too. I have to watch myself!

Tonight for supper we are having shrimp stir fry with vegetables and pasta, and I will try to go easy on the pasta.

No comments: