Friday, October 07, 2005

Not quite as bad

My weight was creeping slowly back the other way this morning (still not to my Tuesday low, though) and I ate well today. I had my usual breakfast, and for lunch I had a turkey, provolone, and lettuce sandwich on whole wheat. Lunch actually kept me satisified for a long time -- I blame the cheese. I had snacks of raisins and an apple, and then for dinner I had a very reasonable portion of chili. I'm having a beer now -- but the chips have stayed put away.

Daniel had to bail on me for exercise and it was raining so I couldn't get enthused about leaving the house, but even though it took me until 7 pm to get my act together I finally did an aerobics tape. It was decidedly more demanding than Monday's, so I came away feeling like I'd had a pretty good workout (but still not as tough as the bikes).

I'm still aiming for my fitness badge, but that's going to require five days a week of cardio for a month straight -- that's a tall order! Even if I work out tomorrow, that's still only four this week (unless I start counting on Monday, not Sunday ... hmmm...). I'll have to think about how to make an online version of a sticker chart so we can give ourselves stars for each day we exercise! Then we can show off when we've gotten five days of cardio, three of toning, and two of flexibility. I did get in two days of toning this week, thanks to the aerobics -- that's two more than past weeks. This is a long road ahead. *sigh*...

No comments: