Thursday, October 27, 2005

Please don't be offended

I saw this on another site and thought it was an excellent public service announcement as we head into this weekend: http://www.swansonkids.com/pumpkinbutt.htm

OK, on to the real post: I've continued to eat junk, mostly in the evening. I can't even remember what I had for dinner last night, but I know I fit in four girl scout cookies before and after, so that wasn't really good. I did hit the gym yesterday to use the treadmill, and I ate well throughout the day, but just didn't feel like healthy cooking at night. Tonight was more or less the same thing--ate well all day, then had starch with fat, more starch with fat, with a slab of fat on the side for dinner (corn on the cob, bread and butter, and fresh mozarella--a dinner entirely cobbled together out of what Claire thought looked good at the grocery store). I really need to go find something green to eat.

OTOH, my weight is doing good--today I was at 148.2, so again I'm thinking that the 148.6 on Tuesday was probably accurate. Good for me! Tonight is more pilates, then the treadmill again tomorrow. Now that I have a routine to my exercise, it's a lot easier to do (sort of like when I make up menus, I tend to eat better).

No comments: