Saturday, October 22, 2005

Okay, so this is the first time I EVER have posted anything on a blog site and I can't believe the tilte (which I am, by the way) Aunt Mary told me about this and I am desperate to get serious about my last 20 pounds to lose (the same 20 that keep reappearing every few years) I have been laughing at the last few posts and realize that I don't know you guys very well at all, considering we are first cousins, etc. We have plenty in common, obviously fat butts, husbands and in some cases, kids. I teach third grade and our last child is at U of Iowa doing his junior year.(Tim) Emily invited me to join...thanks Emily.
We put our home on the market last night and the second the real estate agent left, Doug and I hopped in the car to find somewhere to eat. I woke up hungry and have tried to stick to some plan today. In fact as soon as I finish this, I am going to the gym to walk the treadmill. I just bought Capote by Clarke this morning at Borders and have read about two chapters....his craziness is fascinating. It'll give me something to read as I walk. I am going to dinner tonight with friends and I plan to keep my meal somewhat carb free. Our niece is getting married on Memorial Day weekend in Philadelphia and I want to be at my goal by then. Thanks for letting me in...more tomorrow
Barb

No comments: