Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Insert silly title here

I agree with whoever said it before (Julie, I think?). Coming up with a title for these things is hard. At least, coming up with an interesting title is hard. I just couldn't face calling this "weigh in day" or anything I've used a million times. But today IS weigh-in day, so I guess it would be appropriate.

I was worried because I didn't have the greatest weekend in the world. Nothing that I particularly indulged in, but I didn't do very well in the fruits and vegetables department. So I can't say I was disappointed when I stepped on the scale this morning and saw I was 151.8. I was hoping it would be a little lower than that, considering that's EXACTLY what I was last Sunday and Monday, but since my official weigh-in last week was 152.6, I guess I can't complain. I'm still in a downward trend. I just can't wait until I break that 150 barrier.

So I'm officially not going to make this week's work-out challenge, as issued by Amy. I'm not exercising today. I was waiting until Amy got home to work-out, since that's what we normally do, but she didn't get home until almost 8:30 tonight, and we're about to leave to go out for our friend Emma's birthday tonight. Double bad--no exercise, PLUS drinking. Maybe I'll work out when I get home (yeah, right). But as she pointed out, I have free access to her scrapbook supplies anyway, so this wasn't too much of a reward for me. Or for her. So now we need to come up with something as a reward for us for working out five days in a row. Any suggestions?
Five weeks--really? It doesn't seem that long! I think this might be the longest I've stuck to a diet, ever. Go us!

No comments: