Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Oops

I somehow managed to miss weighing myself this morning. Probably because we got up super late and Joe & I were both running around like crazy trying to get going. I will weigh in tomorrow.

I can guess, however, that my weight is either even or up from last week. 2 parties this weekend did me in. Amy--the curtains are all yours as soon as my new ones come, which should be this week. I'll being them by Tessco with the necklace I was telling you about at Kristy's house.

I ate ok today. Dinner was probably a bit too much but it was very good--veggie lasagna from Let's Dish. We had a salad with it. I had vegetarian chili for lunch, and yogurt and granola for breakfast. Snacks today were a banana, some carrots and one of those 100 calorie packs of the chips ahoy snacks.

My exercise has been completely lacking. I HAVE to figure a way to add it into the middle of my day. it's just not happening when I wait until I get home. I am going to take some tennis shoes to work tomorrow and see if I can manage a 20 minute walk at lunch time.

No comments: