Tuesday, October 18, 2005

147.5

At last I reached 147.5 on a weigh-in day! I haven't eaten as well as I should have the past few days, and last night Dick and I split a large eclair for dessert, after having spaghetti for dinner! My daytime eating has been good, or at least as good as usual. I have switched to shredded wheat for breakfast, and part of the time I am eating a lower calorie yogurt for lunch. Yesterday we went out to the North Central Trail for the first time since the heart attack. It was such a gorgeous day that we ended up doing 3 1/2 miles instead of our planned two miles, with about three stops to rest on a bench. We then went shopping at Wegman's (hence the eclairs plus a crumb cake--we had a $2 off coupon for $8 spent in the patisserie) and Food Lion. We were so worn out we didn't make it to the hospital to see Kirsten last night.

I haven't heard any objections, so I am going to invite Barbara to join us.

No comments: