Sunday, October 09, 2005

I'm beginning to dread the weigh-in on Tuesday

...Except maybe having a number to attach to this bad or at least non-progressive week will tell me it's done and then I can give myself a new start. I am really hitting a wall, as far as eating goes. Today I had my usual breakfast, and then a slice of pizza and a small breadstick for lunch. Then we went to the firehouse for their annual open house, and they had snacks. They hit two major weak points for me -- popcorn (movie-theater style!!) and cotton candy! So I ate a small bag of popcorn -- and few bites of Mary's bag and a more than a few bites of Alexander's, since he left it lying on the counter at home!! -- and I had a cone of cotton candy (but Alexander helped a bit -- but I helped with Mary's later). When we got home I had a serious case of the munchies, so I ate a handful of almonds and a handful of raisins. And I could have eaten a ton. We had chili for dinner, still with brown rice, and now I'm having a beer.

No exercise today -- we did a lot of cleaning, there was the trip to the firehouse, and I spent a lot of time cutting out a knight costume, so I didn't sit down most of the day!

No comments: