Friday, October 07, 2005

149.5

I checked my post for October first, and I said I was 148. Anyway, this morning I was still 149.5
At the hospital yesterday I had juice and coffee and a cereal bar, and for lunch I had a slice of leftover pizza. I can't remember if I had a cookie or not, but I had half a large apple and 9 almonds. For supper I had stir-fry chicken and veggies. We cooked two chicken breasts in the stir fry and we will eat the other half tonight. I made instant brown rice, and it was good. I had no desert, but a cereal bar and a glass of skim milk for dinner.

This morning I had my granola and milk and juice. I am switching to honey nut shredded wheat as soon as this granola is gone. Oh, I promised to try the raspberry granola we bought at Wegman's so it will be a few days before I get to the shredded wheat.

For lunch today I had a slice of boiled ham and a slice of Swiss cheese folded in quarters in a small whole wheat pita, skim milk, and a small banana. This large package of Swiss showed up in our freezer and we have no idea where we got it. I suspect Emily brought it for fondue once upon a time, but she doesn't remember. Originally there were five pounds, but it was down to about three pounds when we found it. We have repackaged it and put three packages back in the freezer.

I have had no exercise this week, unless you count walking through Wegman's and hospital corridors!

2 comments:

Amy said...

October 1st was a Saturday - and therefore not a weigh-in day... so it doesn't count. Only your weight on Tuesdays count for anything. 8-)

Emily said...

I can say with certainty I have NEVER bought five pounds of swiss cheese at one go. I suspect when I made fondue I asked Dad to buy it and he found a good deal someplace!