Wednesday, October 19, 2005

It isn't right - it isn't fair!

OK - NOW - you may all get a taste of why I hate diets. Last week I was very close (.8 of a pound away) to the 10 pounds lost mark. TODAY - I get on the scale and I was 210.4!!!!!!!!!! That is just FIVE pounds down from where I started. WHY? I haven't changed my eating habits. I have gotten better if anything. Ok - Honestly - Yesterday we made up the candy bags for the DC trick-or-treating and I DID eat a couple of pieces of candy... But that doesn't mean I should gain a pound and a half!!!

Exercise lately has been exclusively painting - but that has been a good workout - I can FEEL it in my arms and legs! I am still having the storing problem from the Imodium on Sunday (I will never take THAT again I can tell you) but I think even if I ate a bag of prunes I wouldn't lose 5 pounds. I am so discouraged right now!

I am going to get some fresh blueberries. They seem to do the trick for me - and they are so good for you... Sigh, I will keep you posted tomorrow - but if my weight isn't down I don't know what I will do!

No comments: