Monday, October 24, 2005

Me too biting nails!!

Today my weight was 205.4 - that is officially 10 pounds down from my starting weight. However, like Sarah I can find no consistancy in how I feel, what I have done, and what I weigh.
I was feeling VERY heavy today - but my weight was great! I didn't officially exercise all weekend, I ate blueberry "butt"kle all yesterday AND since last Tuesday I have probably eaten about a dozen mini candy bars. And yet my weight has gone down everyday since Thurday. It makes no sense. It is like my post drinking plunge. Everytime I go out drinking I weigh less the next day. It is enough to make me want to bar hop everynight. Same thing with the food... Now I am thinking that I should have dessert for breakfast EVERY day!

Katie reported the food for today already. We have to get back into our exercise routine too. Currently the painting projects are all done. We just have to rescue our living room so we have space to kickbox and pi-late. (Actually we have agreed that we HATE the pilates workout - 2 minutes and we are DONE!) I was trying to get Julie to join my gym today so we can go together. The treadmill is considerably less boring when there is someone to talk to. Regardless, I have to get myself back into the gym routine. I used to make time for it everyday - I don't THINK I am any busier now than I was then - just lazier. That will be my goal for this week.

No comments: