Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Dreams of Snickers

Hey all!

I gave blood this afternoon. When I got home I crashed. During my wonderful over two hour nap I was dreaming I was eating Snickers and pretzels. This is probably I was rather smug that after I gave my blood I only ate one little baggie of cookies (and I choose the oatmeal raisin ones) and drank half a bottle of orange juice. I hadn't had any grain with my yogurt for breakfast, nor my morning fruit snack - so the cookies and juice weren't too far off track.


I was told I couldn't exercise for 12 hours - which would be close to 1am - so I am off the hook today. I shouldn't be so gleeful about that, but it didn't make me sad.

I am still good with the healthy food eating thing, but I am SO over exercising.

What can we do? We need some sort of motivational kick in the ass! Maybe we should all come over to Sarah's house and jump on the trampoline all afternoon one day. Then we could do a pot luck exchange of veggie dishes so we can all have something different for a few days.

What do you think?

1 comment:

Emily said...

I think... that sounds fabulous and I'm totally jealous that I'm 300 miles away and can't join in!