Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Sarah's a big loser!!

OK, so Sarah and I seem to REALLY be parallelling on this weight loss thing. I got up and got on the scale this morning and weighed 149.4. Which I was very excited about. It's been quite some time since I've seen the 140s! Never, actually, come to think of it, because I didn't weigh myself between 135 and 158! But anyway, I digress. So I was all happy, then it occured to me that I hadn't gone potty yet, so I did and (because I, too, am obsessive) weighed myself again and it said 148.8. WOO HOOO!!!!! But that still puts Sarah at a lower weight than me, 149.2 OR 148.6, she's beaten me by 0.2 pounds. That hardly seems fair, but now she gets a present. Maybe I'll check out the new scrapbook store in Hampsted (which is SO not new, but I've never managed to go there when it's open). Maybe I'll get me a present too.

So I'm nearing the 10 pound mark. I think I've passed the 10 pound mark, since the scale was all wonky and I think I started around 160, but I can't officially claim it until I beat 148 because my first weigh-in was 158. Soon though, right?

So, what's it like to have a job where you can work out in the middle of the day? I get about 10 or 15 minutes for lunch and I'm technically not allowed to leave school grounds, so I am very jealous of all of you being able to pick up and go to the gym or out for a walk in the middle of the day. I think I'd have a lot of success with the splitting-up-the-exercise concept, but it's really hard to get motivated to work out twice after I get home from work. *sigh* I'm making excuses. I could go home and work out right now (it's about 5:40) and then again when Amy comes home at around 7:30, but that doesn't really seem like splitting it up! Oh, well, I'll give it a try.

Congrats on so many success stories this week. Keep up the good work, girls!!

No comments: