Friday, October 21, 2005

I'm lurking

I'm not going to make this a real post -- I couldn't say for sure what I ate today, but I'm certain it wasn't enough food, because I was so busy all day. And exhausted. And the only exercise I got today was running errands -- does an hour and twenty minutes on my feet in Walmart count as exercise? Last night was rough, too -- Mary was up with a bout of croup that had us wondering whether we should take her to the ER. Fortunately she the ibuprofen kicked in just as she and Daniel were backing out of the driveway, so they went to Kroger and got a chest rub instead. But the three of us lost well over an hour of sleep during the night.

Tomorrow I'm not going to be officially tracking my food, either. We're going to the St. Mary's 5k/fun run tomorrow (I'm doing the fun run-walk, Daniel's doing the 5k) so I will get a little exercise, if it isn't pouring. In the evening we're having Mary's birthday party, so that means I'll be eating pizza, cake, and possibly ice cream, and I'll probably be drinking something unhealthy as well. So there's no hope of a balanced diet tomorrow. (This party is nuts -- we only decided at the last minute to invite people over for a party, so I just issued a general invitation to my Bible Study friends and their families, figuring nobody much would be interested on such late notice, especially given our track record on parties. But instead almost everybody is coming, and now there are going to be fifteen or so adults and about twenty kids, exactly the kind of party I usually complain about. But it's really only about six or seven families; they're just all CATHOLIC families!). Don't expect me to post tomorrow!

No comments: