Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Weigh in...

165.5. Not great. Oh well. It reflects my effort. Today is a new day and I am going to focus on eating better like an obsession until it is a habit. How long will that take?

I am choking down some lemon yogurt as I type. 8 oz of yogurt is an unruly amount for someon e who gets most of her dairy from cheese and chocolate. The first 1/3 was ok because I added some low fat granola, but that is all picked out now and I am back to just yogurt. I will try for 6 of the 8 oz...

Today is a day of running around. It could have been worse though. I am at JMT right now, but I have to leave in 20 minutes for a meeting with a client in Gettysburg. Then we'll probably grab lunch somewhere, and head back to JMT for a 2 pm conference call with our Delaware office and a client in Dover. They wanted me physically at the meeting, but there was no way I was driving from Gettysburg to Dover DE. Lunatics. The meeting will only last 40 minutes anyways.

I WILL MAKE GOOD FOOD CHOICES TODAY!

No comments: