Thursday, October 20, 2005

I am not a quitter!!

Just a loser. Hee hee. REALLY corny joke - sorry guys. Anyway - I have no intention of quitting either. I have been enjoying the process for the most part - I LIKE eating more healthy foods. I like seeing the numbers go down (except this week - up is REALLY bad) and I do feel better.

Today I was 209 again. I didn't get my blueberries yet...


Sarah, NO WONDER you have no energy eating only 1300 calories a day. That isn't enough for someone of your height and build - and who has two kids that keep you running!! You need to eat at least 4 more servings of veggies, or 3 of fruit. You know - once you get conditioned to eating healthy snacks and stuff it becomes HARD to increase your calories without feeling like you are eating ALL OF THE TIME! Ok - so add in one beer or candy bar a day instead!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Actually I think my lack of energy has more to do with having a child who will wake up at 5 a.m. one day, go to bed at 1:30 that night (well, morning), wake up again from 4 to 7 a.m., sleep until 11:30, then be up until midnight. It's hard to get enough sleep when you have to keep up with this schedule and your usual work schedule.

Amy said...

Then you definitely need to add beer back into your diet!!!