Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Oh, dear

I'm sorry I am trailing behind on the weigh-in. Yesterday I volunteered to babysit with Claire and Connor, and I had to leave the house at seven, and I forgot to weigh myself. I had my usual cereal and milk for breakfast, and for lunch at Sarah's I had a soynut butter and grape jelly sandwich on white bread with milk--1%? I forgot to look. I had an Oreo for desseert. I didn't eat again until I got home at 20 after six, and I had 8 almonds. Then I had two pieces of Wegman's pepperoni pizza and salad for dinner. I knew I should only have had one! For dessert I had one and a half small peach halves in white grape juice and an oatmeal cookie. Nothing for bedtime snack. My weigh-in this morning was 149.5!!!! Up a pound and a half!!! I was so virtuous last week, I worked hard and watched what I ate, and now this! I don't dare slip at all, but with my birthday coming up Sunday, I know I will eat too much.

My only exercise this week, I think, was a hike around Wegman's on Monday. Dad is supposed to be treated like "a Fabrege egg" the rest of this week, so if I go for a walk it will be by myself. Dad had his fistula treatment this morning, so we are supposed to be careful of him until the weekend.

I am very proud of you all for working so hard at your weight loss!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Is it a pound and a half? I thought your lowest reported weight was 149, so that would only be a half a pound. You still weigh less than the rest of us, though.

Stick with it. With Dad doing the Fabrege egg thing, maybe you can do some more vigorous walks on your own.

Amy said...

I was about to say ONLY A HALF too. Yeah - I just put you on the chart and it is only up by a half pound. Remember too, Mom, muscle weighs more than fat - so often when you start a new exercise routine in addition to diet, you won't see the pounds drop as quickly because you are creating muscles that were never there before.