Wednesday, September 28, 2005

My Reward

OK. I am still really proud of myself for actually LOSING weight this time - and not losing momentum so far - that I really DO want a reward for the little goals (five pounds in my case)! Julie (bad influance that she is... she really MUST be a sister because she is TOO much like me!) pointed me in the right direction yesterday. There is a whole line of REALLY NEAT sounding beauty products called Philosophy. Check these out - go to www.qvc.com click on the Beauty tab and then in the side bar on the left choose Philosophy down towards the bottom. I love that their fragrances are called state of grace. I love that their bath stuff is state of being. I love the look of the bottles. I love that their night cream is "When Hope is Not Enough" because their moisturizer is "Hope in a Jar." I love that their tag line is "For make-up optional skin." This is a line clearly designed for me! So this will be my treat source for my little losses.

Today I have to get a new scale for home. I like my current scale because it tells me that I am 206 right now - but I suspect that is a big lie. (Although I WAS hungry last night when I went to bed and I DIDN'T allow myself to go and root though the kitchen for a snack - Yay me!) I would like a good scale at home because three days a week I am here instead of at work, and I have really gotten into the daily weight thing.

Mom? Did you get a new scale yet? You are the only missing weight I have for yesterday. Katie hasn't posted hers, but she told me. Hopefully she will be posting soon...

After that I am off to the grocery store to stock up on healthy food again. We are down to one apple - no fresh veggies, and no milk. Whole grains are getting low too.

No comments: