Thursday, September 29, 2005

Here I am!

I am SO into the idea of the badges. I never got to be a Girl Scout or a Brownie when I was little so this will definitely fill a gap in my life :) I'll have to see about getting the book. Maybe if I ever lose 5 lbs that will be my treat.

Yesterday and today are just hectic at work. We have a meeting in 45 minutes with the Baltimore City Fire Department that I have been steadily preparing for now for days. We have to help them with their hydrant inspection process...

I have been ok with food, although yesterday my portion control slipped a little but I think I am back on track today. The last 2 days I have walked; Tuesday with the dog and yesterday all around the city running errands at lunch time. Today I am going to be a bit of a slug, although when I get home there is laundry to be done as well as cleaning and also packing for our weekend in OC MD.

No comments: