Tuesday, September 27, 2005

167.5!


I've been seeing 168 most of the week so I was very pleased to see 167.5 this morning. It's not as dramatic a loss as the previous week, but it's still a pound and a half, so I have no complaints. I'm still wearing my "fat" jeans (really my post-partum jeans -- I bought them after Alexander was born and wore them for about three or four months, and they haven't fit since) but they're definitely feeling a bit loose, and soon I'll get brave enough to try my real jeans again.

I've included my weekly chart -- I selected the whole chart in Excel and did Copy, and then I opened Paint and did Paste, and then I saved it as a jpg. Then in the Blogger editor I clicked on the add-image icon, and I uploaded the image using their dialogue (that's a medium image). Simple.

No comments: