Tuesday, September 20, 2005

I would definitely get voted off the ranch this week...

Good job to all of you! We need to start a spreadsheet that adds up all of our starting weights and keeps track of the total weight loss like the Big Loser TV show. I hate to admit I have been watching that since I have taken a public oath to NEVER WATCH REALITY TV. It is a bit inspiring to hear the contestants individual stories. Especially the man that is the dr on the current show. Now if we could just come up with $250,000 to give to the biggest loser...

I didn't change. Still 166. But at the same time, I know it is 90% because I didn't put the effort into it that I needed to and 10% the monthly act of God Amy was talking about. I predict next weign in day will show a larger loss for me because by next Tuesday my body will stop acting like a sponge with every liquid I drink. I look awful today too...I think frumpy is the technical term.

I need to find a way to stop eating myself out of stressful situations. Do any of you do this? Work has recently left me frazzled, and food is just so comforting. Gotta stop that or maybe see if lettuce or carrots gives me the same warm & fuzzy feeling as some form of sugar. And it is all such a crappy cycle because I am stressed, so I eat, then I am stressed again because I ate!

Do you think drinking Crystal Light will kill me? They have the little packets at work that you mix into your water bottle and yesterday I drank two whole bottles of adulterated water and I'll probably hit three before I leave today at the rate I am going.

Food yesterday was ok. Same old cheerios for breakfast, pasta for lunch (I even measured the portions!) a banana as a snack in the morning, an apple in the afternoon, and a tootsie pop to meet my daily chocolate requirements. Dinner was random stuff at a pocketbook party. I am not really sure how that food adds up--it was marinated olives, rotini with baby bellas and sun dried tomatos, bruschetta and lady fingers for dessert. Lots of flour that's for sure. One thing was good--I didn't totally pig out and I controlled the grazing to just the olives, eating them one at a time.

Today as been the same. I even packed the same lunch. Not sure what is on tap for dinner yet though. I'll have to assess that situation when I get home.

Exercise for today included taking the steps in the parking garage, and I have a date with Denise Austin later this afternoon.

No comments: