Friday, September 16, 2005

I hate carrots!

It is true. I don't know why it has taken me so long to admit this. As I child I said I hated cooked carrots - but I didn't mind raw ones. Now - I can tolerate cooked ones - but raw... ugh! I just gagged down 14 baby carrots. It is nice - I suppose - that now that I am done I feel full - and at the cost of only 35 calories. But - YUCK! My mouth has that yucky carrot taste in it. Sigh. I am pleased with myself however, because I have so many yummy things in my bag - but I decided to get rid of the carrots first.

Tonight - Katie and I are serving fresh fruit, veggies with hummus, cheese and Triskets, Lime bars (not everyone is on a diet!) salsa with baked tortilla chips and Julie is bringing No Pudge brownies. I also am making a box of No Pudge in a different flavor. I think the four of us who are officially dieting should be able to snack tonight without too much guilt. (Oh Yeah - except the beer and cider...)

No comments: