Thursday, September 22, 2005

Ballerina Butt

Last night was lower body toning for Katie and me. We decided to do the 10 Ballet segment on my new DVD. Katie said it afterwards - "Now I know why ballerinas walk the way they do!" It was HARD! It looked so effortless - but I can assure you that my muscles don't work that way - and my arms! Sorry - I couldn't make them relax and gracefully float in conjunction with my legs! The instructor assured us that it will get easier with time - but I am thinking - a LOT of time. Tonight is aerobics again and I think I may try the boot camp. It is a lot of push ups and stuff - so I will probaby have to modify so I can do them.

OK - Coldstone yesterday... They have a Sinless Sweet Cream - that is fat free, and made with Splenda - YUCK! I opted for the lemon sorbet and had strawberries, almonds and graham crackers added. It was VERY good - ok - still way off the diet - but as treats go, it wasn't bad.

I binged again last night on Pop Tarts. I don't know why I do that. The reflux I get is NOT worth it.

I am back on track today and said no thank you to the bagels and cream cheese, and was perfectly content with my cereal and skim milk.

No comments: