Tuesday, September 27, 2005

154.4

Isn't it nice how my weight drops the day of weigh-in? I've been 154.8 the past two days, so I was hoping for 154.6, but instead got a nice little extra drop. So again (and for real this time) I'm officially no longer overweight. I also noticed that the skirt I wore today zipped up more easily than it had the last time I wore it about a month ago.

I've hardly eaten at all today--cheerios and milk for breakfast (and coffee, of course), yogurt, crackers, and an apple for lunch, and almonds for a late snack. Plus a lot of water to drink. I also went for a brief walk at lunch today, but it hardly counts as exercise because I was wearing stupid pointy-toed high heels so couldn't really move very quickly. We're having veggie lasagna for dinner.

I successfully made chocolate chip cookies last night without eating even one of them. I didn't know that was possible!

No comments: