Friday, September 30, 2005

I forget to think about food!

OK - Yesterday was just weird! It occurred to me while I was chatting with Julie that Katie and I TOTALLY FORGOT to go to Let's Dish on Wednesday. THEN - on the way home from work I was supposed to stop and pick up dinner - and again, COMPLETELY FORGOT. I remembered before I was all the way home - but mostly I forgot. So - it seems that I have managed to rearranged my brain enough that I don't make food my priority.

Spending money - THAT was my priority yesterday. I bought new boots (pretty, sexy, dress boots), tons of clothes - and as my weight loss reward - two bottles of shower stuff.

I am with Katie on the stuck thing. I seem to be a little bit plateaued too. I am hovering around 209-210. I need to get a wiggle on (literally!) if I want to drop another five pounds in the next month.

Katie - we need to increase our exercise. We need to decrease our weekend splurging (like, let's keep it to the weekend ONLY). Let's keep pushing forward for the next few weeks and see how it goes. As they say - it took a lot of time to gain it all - it will take just as long to lose it. Try pooping before you weigh yourself. I hear that works.

Tonight Katie and I are making up our missed session at Let's Dish. Good thing - because I really like the September menu and I would have hated to miss it!!!

No comments: