Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Woo-Hoo!!

I am down! OK - not by much... 1.6 pounds. But it is a start. Ok, Ok. The actual WHOLE number this morning was 213.8. Ugh! What is really bad is I just had a physical in July and I was under 210 then. Obviously I was doing something wrong the past few months.

Yesterday my eating went really well - mostly. It is much easier being at work. I can pack my bag of food and take it with me and I know that is all I get to eat and it must all be gone before I go home. As long as I can manage to eat my breakfast early enough, it isn't so bad. I do go through a tough spot around 3 or 4 where I want to eat everything in sight - but I usually make it through that.

Last night Katie and I had a too rich, I am sure very fattening, pasta dinner. It was fresh cheese pasta blobs with a French onion sauce. There wasn't a LOT of sauce - or pasta for that matter, but we both finished feeling bloated and not really satisfied. We did eat two veggies with it - snow peas and spinach. Amazingly, I think I enjoyed the vegetables more than the pasta. I then had coffee yogurt later on as my dessert.

We did our total body toning workout last night. I forgot about that one - so lower body isn't until tomorrow. Tonight is aerobics. I can't wait to get my new videos. They should arrive soon I imagine.

No comments: