Sunday, September 11, 2005

If it's going to inhibit us, then let's not tell the whole extended family we're doing this. I'm not in a huge hurry to share it!

I was much better for the rest of the day, after my oversized brunch. I had a couple of carrots and a banana when I needed food between brunch and dinner. For dinner we had pizza again, but again I only had the one slice. I had a very small serving of homemade ice cream for dessert. So I'm doing well on fruit and dairy; I might be a little short on vegetables; I had probably enough meat, although it was fatty meats. I'm definitely all right on starches. And, unfortunately, I had fats, oils, and sweets well covered.

It is easier to snack at home, but when I'm as busy as I've been lately I'm a lot less likely to eat -- in fact, I'm inclined to forget meals, since I'm a boredom eater. When I get the munchies is around five o'clock -- too late for a snack unless I plan to ruin my dinner, and the worst time of day to really pig out as far as keeping a metabolism going. I'll try to remember to have a snack around threeish tomorrow. Daniel and I are meeting for an exercise class tomorrow (right at my munchy time) so that may help keep my appetite in check.

No comments: