Monday, September 12, 2005

Monday night

I managed to gert myself up about 7:15 this morning, and I had quite a fight with myself to STAY up, but in the end I did. I weighed 152.5 when I was first out of bed--too much of a gain from yesterday! But after an hour's weeding before I took a bath I had lost a pound. This weeding is very slow going! I had my usual breakfast, and I know I ate too much cereal because I finished a bag, and it wasn't enough, so I opened another bag and added too much. I'll try to reform tomorrow. I started laundry and then we went to the Bernina store to pick up my machine which was in for routine maintenance. When we got home we had a yogurt each, and then went out for an afternoon's shopping, which we both found exhausting. We must have spent an hour at Lowe's alone buying all sorts of stuff, including paint for the exterior trim and red paint for the front and back doors. I thought I had settled on blue, but I was seduced by the red! Then we went to Sam's, Mars, and Food Lion, and it was 3:30 by the time we got home. I had one Oreo cookie and a glass of milk. Brian and the kids came over because Brian wanted to get started on the work he is doing for us, and I washed a huge sinkful of dishes from the last two days. Sarah joined us after work, and I made lasagna and salad for our dinner. Then I folded a bed full of laundry, made up the bed, and washed the supper dishes. That pretty much took me up to----now.
Bedtime soon!

No comments: