Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I should have skipped the bratwurst!

Just for the record, the bratwurst sat in my stomach like a rock so I really regretted having eaten it! I'm planning on being much more virtuous today. Daniel also asked if we could get the office cleaned up so we could sit in there in the evenings -- if he's in front of the TV, he turns it on, and if he turns it on, he starts thinking about eating, and then if he eats, I eat. So we're going to nip the whole problem in the bud by not sitting in front of the TV.

I forgot to post yesterday that I did exercise -- I got Jane out and did the upper body segment. It was too easy -- I was left feeling like I hadn't had much of a workout on my arms. It's only 15 minutes. I don't know if I should do it twice, or if increasing the weights would make it worthwhile. But the weights I was using felt good on individual reps; I really think it just needs to be longer. Starting next week I have to figure out a new schedule -- Mary has swimming at about the same time Daniel and I usually workout on Wednesdays. Maybe I can talk him into workouts on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, and then on Wednesdays I can do the wimpy toning at home.

I have to post this -- Alexander is sitting on the floor, tunelessly chanting, "Fun-fun-fun-fun-fun-fun-fun-fun 'til Daddy took the T-bird awayyyyeeee!" It was stuck in my head one day a few months ago and he picked up on it then, but why it should show up now, I have no idea!

No comments: