Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Where's Katie??

Katie, you need to post your weight! We miss you!

Another day of food almost too ordinary to report, though I didn't eat enough. I had my normal breakfast. For lunch I had I grilled ham and cheese sandwich (less ham than usual, fat free cheese, and less margarine than I would normally use -- and, what do you know, it was plenty of margarine), but the fat free cheese had the texture of glue, with less flavor, so I gave up and ate one slice of the bread and the ham. I had an apple for a snack, and then a small portion of chips and salsa before dinner. Dinner was Swedish meatloaf with dill sauce (from the Heart Assoc. cookbook -- delicious and lowfat!), plus baked potatoes and green beans; I ate a smallish slice of the meatloaf and less than half the potato and had to give up, because I was too full! Milk to drink. This evening I was about to have a beer when I realized I was just wanting something cold to drink, so I had some water and forgot about the beer (until just now, but I'm not craving it anymore).

While I was typing this, Daniel produced some bratwurst, so I had a half a one on a bun, since I was getting hungry. Definitely not healthy, but also definitely not a frequent occurrence. Mypyramid says I'm still short on calories for today! Not on fat, though. Remarkably, I'm low on grains, after my rant on my cravings! Hmmm... think I'll go have a piece of toast to finish off the day.

No comments: