Sunday, September 18, 2005

Weekends + Food = BAAAAAD

I love weekends because I do not touch work...I hate weekends because I eat too much!

Friday was bad. Work was so incredibly stressful then Friday night I relaxed at Amy's to the tune of munchies and pear cider.

Breakfast yesterday was normal, but then we ate Pizza hut pizza for dinner--actually in the restaurant and everything. That is a my single favorite place to eat at and I was so shocked Joe suggested it there was no way I was turning it down. I usually only get to eat there once a year for my birthday/Valentine's Day dinner. (Yes, I am a cheap date.) Once I got home, I made myself a strawberry colada and watched that weight loss reality show. That show seems totally unrealistic to me. I wish they had one for just generally overweight people who aren't totally obese and can't stop living their normal lives for 10 weeks. That would be truly motivating I think.

Today I had the leftovers for breakfast. Then I spent the afternoon grazing at Sandra's Longaberger Open House.

I have already portioned out my lunch for tomorrow and my carrots for snacks this week. I also visited the local orchard and bought some apples and white peaches. We finally got a DVD player for upstairs, so now I no longer have even pathetic excuses for not doing the exercise dvds that have been collecting dust. Bad part is I am not coming home right after work 3 nights this week, so it will be tough to get into a rhythm with that.

Having said all that, I did exercise today. 15 minutes on the treadmill and 10 minutes on the lateral thigh trainer (which is a mini, non-motorized stepping machine.) That thing kicks my butt though. It is quite simplistic, but I can't do it for very long. One day I'll be able to do the tape that came with it...

No comments: