Tuesday, September 13, 2005

New Challenge

OK - Here is something I did a few years ago... I didn't get skinner at the time, but I still refer back to it when I want to see what I COULD look like.

Has everyone done their "My Virtual Model"? www.mvm.com What you do is first set up your model based on your actual weight and then based on your goal weight. It is a fun way to see "yourself" skinny.

Two years ago I mounted mine on cardstock. I still have it. I will have to redo it now because I have gained another 10 or so pounds. Sigh. Anyway... I will do mine and stick it on the refrigerator (although, if I make it as far as the refrigerator I am not to be stopped. I should put it on my computer to get my butt up and exercising!). Julie - you can add yours to your binder - Which BTW sounds like a great idea! Katie - yours should go on the bathroom mirror for when you are getting ready to go out and drink car bombs! Anyway - put it anywhere that will help remind you what you want to achieve.

I just ate my diet Peanut Butter & Pickle sandwich (like you do). Reduced fat PB (2T) Pepperidge Farms Lite 7 Grain Bread (check this out you guys! 3 slices is a serving and the calories are way low! And it is good!) and pickles (a skinny snack if you don't mind the sodium).

No comments: