Thursday, September 22, 2005

Slug Day

Yesterday was supposed to be my one day midweek when I would do an aerobic workout, but it didn't work out that way (get it? Workout work out? I'm such a loser.). Instead, it was slug day--I didn't move and I didn't even eat very well. I had *two* pieces of pizza for lunch then ate my whole dinner of grilled tandori chicken, couscous, and cole slaw (with vinagrette dressing at least). Actually, now that I look at it, it was just the lunch that was more than I needed. I had hoped to go for a walk either before or after dinner, but I didn't--Brian had brought a new video (to remain nameless) home for me and Claire so we watched that after work instead of exercising. I had stopped at the Girl Scout store on the way home from work to get Claire her Brownie vest, so I then spent most of the evening after dinner and after the kids went to bed ironing and sewing on patches. I still have six or seven more to go, but need yellow thread to do them. But I got the important ones on for her meeting today. Oh, and there was the emergency naso-pickle extraction as a further distraction in the evening. At least life isn't boring!

Isn't that cool what I did adding that link? I hope it works!

So then I planned to get up early this morning to get in a pilates workout so that I could go walking tonight, but instead I hit the snooze button. Twice.

Nonetheless, my weight was down a bit today--155 even--so I'm still on track.

No comments: