Thursday, September 22, 2005

I'm alive!!

But I've been binging on ice cream and guinness all week, so I didn't feel like I should post. Hee hee! Just kidding. I've been very good this week, after a HUGE backslide over the weekend, which was described by everyone else, so I won't elaborate--sufice it to say I was hoping that by ridding myself of the alcohol calories I ingested by putting them straight back into the toilet, head first, would keep me from gaining a bunch, but it didn't work. I was up a pound on Monday to 155.25. *sigh* Since then I've been holding steady at 155, until today when I was down to 154.25 again.

Sorry I haven't been a more active post-er here. I do manage to get on every day and read the updates, but I just don't have the time normally to sit down and post! What's it like to have a job that lets you spend time at a computer? This week has been particularly busy, because of choir really getting up and going. I have 73 fourth and fifth graders in choir this year!! But I digress.

So here I am with my only break today eating at my desk instead of in the faculty lounge (technically I'm not allowed food in my room, but with trying to eat two meals and two snacks while at school, I just really can't follow that rule). I'm eating a turkey and cheese sandwich with a LOT of lettuce, and BOY is it good! I've already had yogurt with grape nuts today, and some pistachios and some grapes. I still have more of each of those, as well as cottage cheese, V8 and applesauce to kill off before dinner.

Amy's kept y'all posted on our exercise routines. Last night it took me a good half hour to get my hips to face the right direction again after that ballet routine. I had to waddle around like a penguin for a bit. We are just NOT cut out to be ballerinas! More than the diet and weight loss, I feel like the exercise is making a huge difference. I was looking at my legs last night and there was definitely less wiggle and jiggle and bubble in my thighs, and more definition in my calves. And Charles said he thinks my arms are getting more toned already (but he could have just been trying to get me to have a beer with him). =)

So that's all for now. I will try to get on more often. Sorry for my delay!!

No comments: