Monday, September 26, 2005

Emily is right

It is easy at this point to let things slide... Especially on weekends. Katie and I - I know - have been keeping ourselves aware of what we are eating, even over the weekends. We are just aware that we are eating poorly! The one thing I have to say is that I am NOT yet bored with this diet!! Maybe it is because we are reporting in everyday - and to people we know very well. But it doesn't seem like it has already been three weeks. I am with Emily too that the longest I have stuck with a diet has been just a handful of weeks - 7 at one stint, 11 at another. Neither of them were wildly successful for me. This one seems different in that I am not expecting dramatic changes quickly. I am looking for life changes, and I think we are all off to a good start.

I agree too that NO ONE CAN QUIT! Especially since you all will be hitting your goals in plenty of time to wear sexy spring dresses and then bathing suits next summer. I will be lucky if I am in the overweight catagory instead of the obese one!

Life change... Yesterday afternoon I did the Kickboxing video, even though Katie wasn't there. It was still fun. Then I watched a movie and didn't eat a darn thing. I did, however, drink another cider. Luckily I think that was the last in the fridge - so I will be forced to be good now.

I weighed myself today and was still at last Tuesdays weight. This is good because so far on Mondays I have been at my high for the week (if you start weeks on Monday, which I do). I just have to be REALLY good today so I will be down again for tomorrow's official weigh-in.

No comments: