Tuesday, September 20, 2005

I FEEL like I have lost weight

You know - I know the amount is SO not impressive at this point - less than 5 pounds (2% of my total weight) but for some reason I FEEL like I look better. Granted, at certain times of the month I look better - we all do. It is part of God great hormonal/reproductive plot. And it COULD be that is all it is. But maybe not. Maybe I am marginally skinnier. Maybe my muscles are fractionally firmer. Maybe my skin is a tiny bit clearer (although that was probably because of Arbonne...) Even if it isn't true - I FEEL good today. I want to keep feeling this way -and so I will force down my veggies - I will skip (maybe) the pizza for lunch - and I will work out after work again.

The neat thing this time around is that this has been going on for two weeks and I don't feel like I am suffering at all. It may actually TAKE this time. 8-)

No comments: