Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Weigh In

With great anticipation I climbed on the scales again this morning. They said 152. That is two and a half pounds down from my starting point, so I am satisfied. But I really thought I would be down more after my hard day's work yesterday. I shouldn't have made lasagna for dinner! I didn't make it out to weed, either, but I hope today to plant at least some of the 16 small mums we bought yesterday for the front beds. Last night I had a much smaller bowl of cereal for bedtime snack.

This group approach to dieting is really helping me because I don't want to be a bad example to my girls!
Dad and I are going out for a walk. We were about to leave when I remembered I had to call Dr. O's office, since he hasn't given us a time for the procedure tomorrow. His secretary is back from vacation, and she said he was right there in the office, next door, and she would go in and ask him about it and get right back to me, but she hasn't. I'll bet she is scrambling furiously to arrange a time for the procedure!

No comments: